To view Omaha's Live Traffic Map from Google, Please Click Here.
Road Restrictions and Closures listing
Updated: March 5, 2014
Northwest (North of West Dodge Rd and West of I-680)
Northeast (North of Dodge St and East of I-680)
- Redick Avenue will be closed to through traffic from 24th Street to Minne Lusa Boulevard beginning Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. until December 2013 due to sewer separation work.
- 16th Street will have a northbound lane closed from Izard Street through the intersection with Nicholas Street beginning Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. for 2 months due to utility work.
- Nicholas Street, from 15th Street to 16th Street and 16th Street, from Izard Street to Nicholas Street will both be closed to through traffic beginning Monday, January 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. for 2-3 weeks due to utility work. A detour will be posted.
- 16th Street will be closed to through traffic from Nicholas Street to a point approximately 1000 feet north beginning Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. for 2 to 2-1/2 months due to utility work and the CSO sewer separation project. A detour will be posted.
Southwest (South of West Dodge Rd and West of I-680/80)
Southeast (South of Dodge St and East of I-680/80)
- L St., from 26th St., to 30th St., Various lane restrictions beginning February 4, 2013 through spring of 2015 for bridge main deck replacement.
- 20th Street will have the two east (parking and through) lanes closed beginning Tuesday, December 17, 2013 for 9 months due to building construction.
- 42nd Street will have one lane closed for both northbound and southbound traffic from Grover Street to "E" Street beginning Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. until November 15, 2014 due to the I-80 bridge widening project.
- 42nd Street will have the northbound lane restricted from Leavenworth Street to Dodge Street beginning Tuesday, February 25, 2014 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily for 10 days due to fiber optic cable installation.
- "L" Street will have a westbound lane closed from 47th Street to 48th Street beginning Monday, March 3, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. for 3-4 days due to utility work.
- 24th Street will have a southbound lane closed from "F" Street to "G" Street beginning Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. for 5-7 days due to utility work.
- Pacific Street will have the westbound lane restricted from 57th Street to 58th Street beginning Wednesday, March 5, 2014 for 2-3 days due to private water service repair.
- 84th Street will have a southbound lane restricted from Dodge Street 200 feet to the south beginning Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. for 2 days due to fiber optic cable installation.